Dawod Dental CenterDawod Dental Center Provides Family Dental Care From Dental Implants to Invisalign
Dawod Dental Center has quality dental care for you and your family, including general and cosmetic dentistry. Our dental office is committed to making your dental experience as comfortable as possible. Our services include dental implants, Invisalign, teeth whitening, restorative dentistry, root canals, crowns, bridges, fillings, periodontal disease and more.
Call Dawod Dental Center at (361) 288-7036 and schedule your consultation for dental implants today.
At Dawod Dental Center, all staff are highly trained, professional and friendly. We have high standards for our level of dental care and we are dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction when it comes to our services. We accept Care Credit, Chase Financial and most other insurance providers for your convenience. Call us today at (361) 288-7036 and speak to one of our representatives about Invisalign options for you or your family.
Also serving Flower Bluff, Robstown, Alice, Portland, Calallen and Ingleside
- We are dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve.
Products & Services
- Dental Implants
- Family Dentistry
- Teeth Whitening
- Restorative Dentistry
- Root Canals
- Crowns and Bridges
- Digital X-Rays
- Periodontal Disease
- Composite Fillings
- Preventative Care
- Dental Exams and Cleanings
- Nobel Smile Advisor
Professional Associations, Awards and Certifications
- American Dental Association (ADA), Texas
- Texas Dental Association (TDA), Nueces Valley
- Nueces Valley District Dental Association (NVDDS)
- Quality Customer Service
- Beautiful Facility
- Family Friendly Dental Office
- Client Loyalty and Support
- Financial Options Available Online
- High Standards of Personalized Dental Care
- Comprehensive Dentistry in Welcoming and Caring Atmosphere
- Care Credit, Chase Financial and Most Insurances Accepted
- “I really have anxiety going to the dentist for me 6 month cleaning. Since I found this place, the staff is great and no anxiety.” -Helica G.
- “Despite the circumstances my trip was as pleasant as possible. Everyone was great!” -Roland B.
- “Awesome, fast and very pleasant experience.” -Albesa B.
- “Dr. Villarreal and his staff were wonderful when I got my tooth pulled! The office looks beautiful.” -Roxanne C.
- “Wonderful! Your staff is always so friendly” -Lesley G.
- “Excellent and simple hospitality is given to the person and not just to the patient. You do feel they want to help you and that is a great feeling.” -Aleyda P.
- “Excellent! This really is the nicest and most professional dental office in Corpus. Dr. Dawod treated me like a member of his family which was so reassuring.” -L.S.
- “Professional, friendly, considerate and informative.” -Frank A.
- “With my first crown, I have always been so scared to go to the dentist. This was over all the best decision I ever made to go to Dawod Dental Center. I am very pleased with the work. I will set my whole family up to go back and refer them to my friends.” -Jackie H.
- “Awesome, professional and compassionate dental staff.” -Ben W.
|Monday||8:00AM - 6:00PM CST|
|Tuesday||8:00AM - 6:00PM CST|
|Wednesday||8:00AM - 6:00PM CST|
|Thursday||8:00AM - 6:00PM CST|
|Friday||8:00AM - 5:00PM CST|